Farnam Vetrolin® Liniment
Leading professionals have long trusted and relied on Vetrolin® Liniment. This invigorating, aromatic liniment is recommended to help relieve minor stiffness, soreness and inflammation. Also helps stimulate blood flow to sore ankles, knees and tendons.
- Invigorating, aromatic liniment with a hint of green soap and essential oils
- Contains five essential oils to soothe and revitalize
- Makes a delightfully refreshing post-workout body brace
- Leaves coat with lustrous sheen
- Available in 32 oz, 1 gallon and now introducing 20 oz. non-aerosol EquiVeil 360
Tips and Tools:
- Liniments Can Play Helpful Role in Muscle Care
- Nutritional Supplements Can Help Fill Gaps
- Get a Leg Up with the Right Hoof Care Products
- Equine Nutrition 101
- Guide to Leg Composition
- Equine Health Record Keeper
Directions for Use
Please read carefully
- Body Wash: Dilute 1 ounce with 1 quart of warm water.
- Brace: Dilute 4 ounces with 1 quart of warm water. Apply freely and rub briskly.
- Full Strength: Rub full strength onto the horse’s legs to help reduce swelling.